- Currency: MYR Cart: $0.00 (0 items)
Pororo DVD No. 20 (Season 4): Double Trouble
Pororo DVD No. 20 from Season 4, Double Trouble. Far away on a snow-covered island, there is a small village inside a forest where a group of animals lived. There's Pororo the playful penguin, Crong the naughty little dinosaur, Poby the kind polar bear, Eddy the innovative but proud fox, Loopy the gentle beaver, Petty the pretty penguin and Harry the bird who loves to sing! In season three, Rody the robot, Tongtong the magician and many more exciting characters join the bunch! Like before, the friends have their fair share of squabbles, but they still love each other and always stick together in times of need. This award-winning series centres on the lives of Pororo and his friends and their adventures together. Get ready for fun, surprises, humour and meaningful lessons to learn!
- Rescuing Eddy When Eddy's spaceship crashes into the ocean, Pororo and Tu-tu goes to the rescue!
- Crong, the Troublemaker! Pororo and friends go fishing without Crong and returns to find a huge mess!
- Pororo's in Danger! Crong thinks Pororo is in danger but he, Tu-tu and Eddy ends up in danger instead.
- Our Own Superhero Story Pororo and Crong decide to write their own superhero story.
- Poby's Good Luck Poby is having an unlucky day. Can he save his friends with his bad luck?
- Transformer Troubles! Eddy plans on getting back at Pororo after Pororo laughed at his new invention.
Free Learning Song
- What's Next?
- DVD Format
- English, Korean
- English, Malay, Chinese
- 0 (This DVD is viewable worldwide)
- Number of Disc
Also Available at
- Speedy Video
- Jaya Jusco
- Borders Bookstores
- Popular Bookstores